Sunday 24 June 2012

Alton Towers

Hello again..it's me, obviously. (This post is sooooo late, I know)

Well, this Tuesday I went to Alton Towers with the girls from my friend (Ananpreet's) birthday. It was a fab day!


Alton Towers was really busy (which is expected). Our first ride was the Flume, and we got extremely wet. 


Afterwards we went on Air, which I loved...but I screamed a lot when I was on it. To summarize the rides I went on: Flume x2, Thirteen x2, Air x2, and the Mine Train xD

I treated myself to a Chicken Royal with cheese meal, which was yummy. I also got a nice cornetto. 

And to top the great day off, as we was waiting for our mini bus, I met Jessica Fox and Rachel Shenton!!!! (otherwise known as Nancy and Mitzeee in Hollyoaks). I met Jessica Fox first in the toilet, but I couldn't believe it was her so I had to look again. IT WAS HER. When I told all my friends, they didn't believe me at first. But finally I have met celebrities.



It was a really really really good day. Now, I am going back to my revision. 2 more exams and I'm freee! Until next time xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment