Wednesday 6 June 2012

FRIENDS

I really love my friends right now...these past 2 days I have been chilling with my friends in town and over their house and it has been so eventful.

Yesterday, I went with my friend Jason to meet Robyn in town. We went to Forbidden Planet to look for manga and afterwards we went to eat. We had a lot of funny moments, like when I tripped Robyn over in the rain and she got stroppy (aha). 

Today, after my revision session at school, I went over to Jason's house and met up with him, Robyn and our new friend Orrin! After a very awkward hour or so, we all had fun. We played truth or dare, and one of my dares was to drink some Asian vinegar. IT WAS VILE. My throat felt like it was burning, and it gave me a horrible stomach ache. Afterwards we went to Asda and got some food, and just stuffed our faces with sweets and Pizza whilst watching ANTM. Then we played Bullcrap and Monkey Monkey card games, which was good too. I don't know why, but then we all got hyper and we started pulling each others socks off, it was really violent and everyone was on top of each other. It was so fun, haven't had so much fun in ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment