Tuesday 3 July 2012

China Town

 My second post in one day, I'm on a roll here. Well yesterday and today I was chilling with my mates Jason and Antoinnet, and we spent most of our time in Chinatown. The shops there were so nice and cute, but once again I had no money. Here are some pictures of us taking pictures in a photobooth with Jason's phone:




Today we went to Big Wok and filled our tummies with yummy Asian food! It was so nice, and it was also really funny. A cute waiter got real mad at this girl who left the place without finishing her large cup of Orange Juice..what a waste! Then Antoinnet decided to take some food home...*kmt* we almost got caught. We then spent the rest of the day just walking around in Birmingham, and we got some free Cake. And this random man called me 'Miss Dimples because I live my life so simple'. It was weird, but quite funny xD

No comments:

Post a Comment