Friday 6 July 2012

Happy!

Hi ^___^
I have a lot to say today hehe.
First, I'm making this post on my new phone Galaxy S 3! My mother got it for me after my other phone broke and it would cost a fortune to repair. I love this phone. It's big and can do a lot of stuff. Thank you mama!
Also I went to Alton Towers yesterday with school. It was really fun, but some rides like Air and Rita weren't working properly.
Today I went to a sixth form induction to the school that I will likely be going to. I made some friends, and it seems like a good school. They are also going to be doing Korean as an enrichment programme....YES
Lastly, your home girl has got a job. Yes, this summer I will be working as a mentor for Year 6s who are moving into Year 7. I am so grateful to God <3

No comments:

Post a Comment