Wednesday 22 August 2012

So what has happened?

Hi guys! I haven't written a post for a very long time. Well I have something funny (well not for me) to share with you. As you guys know, I'm a mentor (for the summer), and I took my mentee swimming. We spent over 2 hours in there..and finally we had gotten enough. So I happily went to the shower, when I started to feel droopy and weak. I don't know what happened next..I think I blacked out and fainted. It was like I was asleep. When I woke up, I was face forward on the hard-tiled floor. I didn't understand what had happened, until I noticed my lip was bleeding. So, I got my mentee to get a lifeguard to help me. After the lifeguard came, she helped me to sit down. I felt so faint and weak. My teeth felt really weird..that's because I chipped them! So I spent the rest of the day crying because I looked like a hillbilly and I could never smile again.

Then today, I went to the dentist. He has finally fixed my teeth. But it HURT LIKE HELL. He was drilling my teeth and I thought that I was going to die. It was so painful. But now I can smile again :-)

My teeth look normal now, but they will never be strong like they was before. The first time I faint, I injure myself. Oh well, below you can see my teeth when they was chipped, and after I went to the dentist.
                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment