Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas Wishlist



I haven't updated in so long. I updated the look of my blog and changed the name and stuff, hopefully you like it?

Well I have started Sixth Form, and it is draining and time consuming so I don't have much time to do stuff but study. But it will all be worth it :) Right now I am just enjoying my half term.

So, I wanted to share with you my Wish List. I think I will definitely get these items at Christmas..because I deserve it and I am getting it with my own money xD


Watches
I really love these watches, and I don't know which ones to choose. I don't really want to splash too much money, but they are so nice and hopefully will last long!







Bags
I am not a really a bag person (although I always carry a bag), but these are gorgeous. I love Chanel looking bags, and the colour can go with absolutely anything






Shoes
I have wanted Converse since forever, and the black ones are my favourite. I like the white ones too but they would get dirty too easily.





So which items should I definitely buy? I might add to this list as I look around for stuff, maybe phone cases, books, etc.
I am really looking forward to Christmas, which I usually don't...



No comments:

Post a Comment